Wednesday 9 October 2013

My Probable Genre Is....

My first ideas so far is to experiment. By this I thought it would be nice to jump into a genre I wouldn't normally associate with, this being the horror genre. 

As I think it would be nice to be able to watch a range of new films and able to broaden my knowledge and explore new areas. However since my initial idea i have decided to stick to what i know and do something i am interested in that being rom coms. I am probably going to choose this due to the fact i have watched many films and know this is something i will enjoy researching and then being able to transfer my existing knowledge and other research into a quality film opening. With this genre I hope to improve my already existing knowledge of the genre too, which is something i will look forward to doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment